Pickleball enthusiasts know that the right pickleball hat or pickleball visor can make a world of difference on the court. Whether you're a professional (at least think you are based on that one drop you had last week) or a newbie to the game, selecting the ideal pickleball accessories is vital to a successful outing. Among these, pickleball hats, pickleball towels, and accessories are essential, both for performance and style.
So, how do you go about finding the right pickleball hat or pickleball towel for you? Let’s explore some ways to make the decision on the best pickleball hat or pickleball towel.
The Role of Pickleball Gear
Pickleball isn't just a sport; it's a “cult” (or a lifestyle, you pick the word that best goes for you), and your gear reflects your approach to the game. Here's why the right pickleball gear matters, whether its a the perfect pickleball gift or for your game:
- Pickleball Hats for Performance or “Fun-sies”: Whether you are looking to dominate on the court or just want a bit of “flare”, understanding what you want out of the pickleball gear is the first step. If you are playing in the heat and are serious about trying to not show dreaded hat sweat mark, grab a performance hat. If your saying, I’m here to avoid the “kitchen” and hit a couple “drives” at my friends, grab a hat that people will remember.
- Pickleball Hats for Sun Protection: There are more and more pickleball courts that are being built today inside, with several opening each month. However, the vast majority of pickleball happen outdoors, exposing players to the sun's rays. A quality pickleball hat not only adds style but also shields your face from the sun, enhancing your ability to play.
- Pickleball Towels for “Drying Off” or “Quick Dry”: Whether you are getting lobbed by your “most favorite” frenemy or hitting 27 dinks at the pickleball pro, sweat happens. Eventually, you will need a pickleball towel to either wipe of the pickleball paddle or the glowing sweat beads on your face.
Selecting Top-Notch Pickleball Gear
Now, let's delve into some options:
- Pickleball Hats: Opt for hats made from moisture-wicking material (like the performance line offered at The Pickled Palm.) These hats not only keep you cool but also protect against the suns UV rays, making them a valuable addition to your game. If you are looking for fun, find the hat that fits the best and gets noticed.
- Pickleball Towels: Invest in high-quality pickleball towels for sweat management. We recommend a magnetic towel for quick access in between points and the luxury pickleball towel between games. Otherwise, you can grab 3 shirts and 4 arm bands and “press your luck.”
So what do you do?
Pickleball gear plays an important role in your performance and comfort on the court. Elevate your game with the right pickleball hat, stay dry with the appropriate pickleball towels, and enhance your experience with the perfect pickleball accessories.